New pallets: (July 2017)
New layout and search features will access to more pallets quickly, that will help students to create messages as they like.
Home：Find a New Friend button
Find a New Friend screen now includes Japan student's status updates from their My Room.
Update your status in My Room and keep friends updated about you!
Mail Box: Unread, Unreplied message flags
It is clearer to distinguish the unread and unreplied messages in Message Box.
- Unread ● Unreplied ● are marked.
- Clicking ● marks the message "Read".
- Click the message check box ON and then click on the envelope icon. Message is not set to Unread.
- Clicking ● marks the messages you have not replied to. Write back to these messages and stay in touch with them. When replying, this flag disappears.
Also, we have improved the user box (Left side) and you can see more students at a glance.
iPad: Display improvement
Palaygo on iPad is clearer and easier to handle. (Portrait is recommended)
My Room：Password change
Profile tab, scroll down to bottom to change the password. (Feature is limited to Home access user only)
Password must be at least 8 characters in length, with at least 1 upper case and lower case letter, and numbers.
- Ambassador ranking: After clicking OK on the Quick Video window, you can navigate to student's profile page.
- Mail Box：Mail box display layout bugs are fixed.
- My Room: Alert is more visible for School year settings.